https://szoptatasportal.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/szp_logo.png 0 0 elnokseg https://szoptatasportal.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/szp_logo.png elnokseg2007-12-31 14:37:302007-12-31 14:37:30A Breastfeeding-Friendly Approach to Depression in New Mothers
A Breastfeeding-Friendly Approach to Depression in New Mothers
Curriculum and Resource Guide for Health Care Providers
After completing this curriculum, health care providers will be able to:
- Identify women who may be at risk for depression in the perinatal period.
- Recognize the symptoms of depression and other mood disorders in pregnant and postpartum women.
- Describe how postpartum mood disorders may impact breastfeeding.
- Describe the causes of postpartum depression.
- Provide information to mothers so they can weigh the risks and benefits of various treatment options for depression.
- Work with mothers to preserve the breastfeeding relationship whenever possible.
A teljes dokumentum letölthető innen.