- León-Cava N, Lutter C, Ross J, Martin L. Quantifying the benefits of breastfeeding: a summary of the evidence. Pan American Health Organization, Washington DC, 2002.
- A warm chain for breastfeeding. Lancet 1994;344:1239-41
- United Nation General Assembly. Convention on the Rights of the Child. New York, 1989.
- World Health Organization. Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2003.
- World Health Assembly. International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes. WHO, Geneva, 1981.
- UNICEF/WHO. Innocenti Declaration. Florence, 1990.
- WHO/UNICEF. Protecting, promoting and supporting breastfeeding: the special role of maternity services. WHO, Geneva, 1989.
- FAO/WHO. World Declaration and Plan of Action for Nutrition. FAO/WHO, Rome, 1992.
- A vonatkozó lábjegyzetben említett kiadvány:
Interagency Working Group on Infant and Young Children Feeding in Emergencies. Infant and young child feeding in emergencies: operational guidance for emergency relief staff and programme managers. Emergency Nutrition Network, 2001.
- WHO/EURO. The first action plan for food and nutrition policy. WHO European Region 2000-2005. WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen, 2001.
- Nutrition and diet for healthy lifestyles in Europe: science and policy implications.
Public Health Nutr 2001;4:265-73
- Société Française de Santé Publique. Health and human nutrition: elements for European action. Nancy, 2000.
- EU Council. Resolution 14274/00. Brussels, 2000.
- EU Project on Promotion of Breastfeeding in Europe. Protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding in Europe: current situation. European Commission, Directorate for Public Health, Luxembourg, 2003.
- EU Project on Promotion of Breastfeeding in Europe. Protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding in Europe: review of interventions. European Commission, Directorate for Public Health, Luxembourg, 2004.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Work Group on Breastfeeding. Breastfeeding and the use of human milk. Pediatrics 1997;100:1035-9.
World Health Organization. Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding. World Health Organization, Geneva, 2003.
- European Commission. Directive 91/321/EEC. EEC, Brussels, 1991.
- International Labour Organization. Maternity Protection Convention C183. ILO, Geneva, 2000.
- Michaelsen KF, Weaver L, Branca F, Robertson A. Feeding and nutrition of infants and young children. WHO Regional Publications, European Series n. 87 ed. Copenhagen, WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2000.
- WHO/UNICEF/UNAIDS/UNFPA. HIV and infant feeding: a guide for health care managers and supervisors. WHO, Geneva, 2003.
- World Health Organization. Division of Diarrhoeal and Acute Respiratory Disease Control. Indicators for assessing breastfeeding practices. WHO, Geneva, 1991.
- World Health Organization, Unicef. Indicators for assessing health facility practices that affect breastfeeding. WHO, Geneva, 1993.
- Victora CG, Habicht JP, Bryce J. Evidence-based public health: moving beyond randomized trials. Am J Public Health 2004;94:400-5
- Campbell M, Fitzpatrick R, Haines A, Kinmonth AL, Sandercock P, Spiegelhalter D, Tyrer P. Framework for design and evaluation of complex interventions to improve health. BMJ 2000;321:694-6
- Des J, Lyles C, Crepaz N. Improving the reporting quality of nonrandomized evaluations of behavioral and public health interventions: the TREND statement. Am J Public Health 2004;94:361-6