https://szoptatasportal.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/szp_logo.png 0 0 elnokseg https://szoptatasportal.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/szp_logo.png elnokseg2008-03-25 18:07:412008-03-25 18:07:41Mechanisms of Drug Entry into Human Milk
Mechanisms of Drug Entry into Human Milk
The amount of drug excreted into milk depends on a number of kinetic factors:
- the lipid solubility of the drug,
- the molecular size of the drug,
- the blood level attained in the maternal circulation,
- protein binding in the maternal circulation,
- oral bioavailability in the infant, and the mother, and
- the half-life in the maternal and infant’s plasma compartments.
Using these kinetic terms, one can frequently estimate the probability that a medications will enter will.But the only true test are the research studies published in the literature.With these in hand, we can frequently estimate the absolute dosage an infant will receive from his/her mothers’ milk. But remember, all patients are unique, and wide variations can exist.
A teljes cikk Dr. Hale oldalán elolvasható.